A partition action is brought by an individual attempting to divide real property among two or more parties. If a judge grants the partition, the property would then be divided by either giving each party an equal share in the right to possess the property or an equal share in the profits from the sale of the property. Additionally, a judge could order a partition of property on his/her own  if the parties cannot agree on what to do with the property.

Partition actions can be costly and time consuming without the help of experienced counsel. James G. Dibbini & Associates, P.C. has over 20 years of experience representing clients in partition actions. Let us help you, give us a call at (914) 965-1011.